Flat Iron Steak
- Dry Aged Premium Beef
- Hand Cut to Average 1/2 " Thick
- This beef cut will grade USDA Choice to Prime
- Grass-fed and grain finished
- NO additives. NO preservatives. NO added hormones. NO antibiotics.
- Flash frozen to preserve quality
Chapman 3C Flat Iron Steak is second in tenderness to the tenderloin steak, the flat iron is abundantly marbled, richly flavored and juicy. Also known as Shoulder Top Blade Steak, Top Blade Filet or Top Blade Steak. Quick and easy to prepare, our flat iron steak can be cooked in a skillet or on the grill. Best when cooked to no more than medium doneness.
All of our beef is naturally raised and harvested in Texas.