Arrangements can always be made to pick up at Chapman 3C Headquarters in Hico, Texas. We are always happy to deliver to local customers, contact us at (254) 977- 4337 to make arrangements.
Shipping Your Beef Order
Your order of Chapman 3C Beef is just one shipment away! In order to ensure that your order reaches you in a timely manner with all product(s) in excellent condition, we’ve outlined the following guidelines.
- Orders are processed Sunday through Saturday, excluding holidays and will ship the following Monday or Tuesday. We are centrally located so your meat will arrive in 1-4 days via ground shipment.
- You must supply a physical address. NO P.O. BOXES can be accepted. We cannot be responsible for any shipment that is delivered incorrectly and/or undeliverable due to incomplete, incorrect and/or invalid shipping addresses. Please double check your shipping address when placing your order.
- We only accepts online U.S. Orders (Lower 48 States) at this time
- See ground shipping map below for estimated arrival times.
- When your order is shipped, you will receive an email notification with a link to track the status of your shipment.
Shipping carriers will not require you to be home for delivery. Please anticipate the arrival of your package so you can transfer your meats directly to your refrigerator or freezer.
- Estimated delivery dates are subject to change and do not include weekends or holidays.
We offer UPS Ground shipping to provide you with the most economical shipping option. You can choose your shipping option at time of check out. If you prefer another carrier, overnight, or 2nd day service, please contact us and we will work with you. Contact Mark Chapman at (254) 977-4337 or mark@chapman3Ccattle.com.
Shipping rates are calculated based on the weight of your order, the shipping method selected, and the distance your order needs to travel. All orders ship from our ranch in Hico Texas.
Packaging and Receiving
Chapman 3C Beef is freshly frozen and vacuum sealed. Your order will be shipped inside an insulated lined cardboard box packed with dry ice or gel packs. Your product may be thawed upon arrival, but as long as it is cool to the touch, the product is good to eat within 3 days or may be refrozen.
If your product is not cool to the touch, please do not hesitate to contact us. Meats delivered warm or with seals broken should not be eaten. Please notify us immediately at (254) 977-4337 or email mark@chapman3Ccattle.com. We are here to help you and strive to have satisfied customers that taste the difference in our beef.
PLEASE NOTE: Shipping may be interrupted or delayed due to holidays or inclement weather. If this occurs, your order will be shipped on our next available shipping day.
Please remember our beef is flash frozen fresh and does not contain additives or preservatives. It is normal for there to be slight variations in color, shape, size and weight depending on the type of product ordered and the aging process.
If you have questions, concerns or experience any problems with your order, please do not hesitate to contact us:Mark Chapman at (254) 977-4337 or mark@chapman3Ccattle.com.
Connie Chapman at (817) 219-5230 or connie@chapman3Ccattle.com.
We are here to help you and strive to have satisfied customers that taste the difference in our beef.