- This is a DEPOSIT AND RESERVATION for a Whole Beef
- Premium Aged Beef Cut your way
- Grass-fed and grain finished
- All cuts are vacuum packed and flash froze
- NO additives. NO preservatives. NO added hormones. NO antibiotics.
Have it cut your way! Pay a deposit and reserve your animal:
Your final whole beef pricing is $3.75 per pound based on the actual hanging carcass weight of your animal. EXAMPLE-Average cost of whole beef 700 lbs.(hanging weight) X $3.75 =$2,625 +/- . The price does not include the processor.
- Contact us: for a shipping quote if needed, available animal reservations, and any other questions you may have. mark@chapman3Ccattle.com or (254)977-4337
- Pay your deposit to reserve your animal.
- We will provide you with a custom beef cut sheet to fill out for the cuts you want. We will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
- Return your custom cut sheet to us.
- We will notify you with a date your beef will be ready to ship, deliver, or pick up.
- Pay your balance less your deposit at the time of processing.
- Shipping is not included in the price. Contact Mark (254)977-4337 to help you make arrangements for shipping, pick up, or local delivery.
Have it cut the way you like it! Enjoy the convenience of going to your own freezer to get your own homegrown beef. Whole beef pricing is per pound based on the hanging carcass weight of your animal. The average carcass hanging weight of a Chapman 3C animal is 700 lbs. +/-.
A whole beef will average around 400-450 lbs. +/- of beef to put in your freezer!
A good rule of thumb is 35 lbs. of beef for 1 cubic foot of freezer space.
If this is too much beef at one time, you can take this opportunity to share with neighbors, friends and family!