Known as the Teres Major or Petite Tender (Chuck Tender). This is hard to find cut is one of the least known steaks. Our butchers take the extra time and labor to provide you with this cut because it is worth it! This is the most tender after the tenderloin or filet mignon. The Petite Tender will not disappoint. Very tender, juicy, and full of flavor.
- Hand carved by our Artisan Butchers
- Premium Aged Beef
- USDA Inspected and approved All Natural Pasture Raised Beef
- Grass-fed and grain finished premium beef
- NO additives. NO preservatives. NO added hormones. NO antibiotics.
- Flash frozen to preserve the quality