Skip to content
The king of steaks! Our large 1 1/2 " thick Porterhouse Steaks are a well-marbled classic premium steak and is actually two tender steaks in one. It is the strip steak and the filet - connected by a telltale T-shaped bone. In a Porterhouse, the tenderloin is usually 1 1/4 inch or larger in diameter.
- Averages over 2 pounds!
- Hand cut 1 1/2" thick
- Dry Aged
- Grass-fed and grain finished
- NO additives. NO preservatives. NO added hormones. NO antibiotics.
- Flash frozen to preserve quality
All of our beef is naturally raised and harvested in Texas.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.