- This item is a DEPOSIT AND RESERVATION for a Half Beef
- Premium Aged Beef
- Grass-fed and grain finished
- Processing included
- All cuts are vacuumed packed and flash froze
- NO additives. NO preservatives. NO added hormones. NO antibiotics.
Have it cut your way! Pay a deposit and reserve your animal:
Your final half beef pricing is $5.45 per pound based on the actual hanging carcass weight of your animal. EXAMPLE-Average cost of half beef 700 lbs.(hanging weight)/2 X $5.45 =$1,907 +/- .
- Contact us: for a shipping quote if needed, available animal reservations and any other questions you may have. mark@chapman3Ccattle.com or (254)977-4337
- Pay your deposit to reserve your animal.
- We will provide you with a custom beef cut sheet to fill out for the cuts you want. We will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
- Return your custom cut sheet to us.
- We will be notified you with a date your beef will be ready to ship, deliver or pick up.
- Pay your balance less your deposit at time of processing.
- Shipping is not included in price. We will help you make arrangements to ship, pick up or have your beef delivered locally.
Have it cut the way you like it! Enjoy the convenience of going to your own freezer to get your own home grown beef. Half beef pricing is per pound based on the hanging carcass weight of your animal. The average carcass hanging weight of a Chapman 3C animal is 700 lbs. +/-.
A half beef will average around 200-225 lbs. +/- of beef to put in your freezer!
A good rule of thumb is 35 lbs. of beef for 1 cubic foot of freezer space.
If this is too much beef at one time, you can take this opportunity to share with neighbors, friends and family!