FREE GROUND SHIPPING on 3C Beef orders over $149!!

3C Family Pack Subscription - Chapman 3C Cattle Company

3C Family Pack Subscription

Regular price
$199.00
Sale price
$199.00

Save time and money with our convenient 3C Family Subscription Box. Straight from our ranch to your door. Each beef box contains a variety of steaks and beef from our 3C inventory. You can choose the best box that fits you and your family's needs. 
  • Dry Aged
  • Grass-fed and grain finished
  • NO additives. NO preservatives. NO added hormones. NO antibiotics.
  • Flash frozen to preserve quality
  • Free Shipping 

Choose your delivery interval and frequency or make a one time purchase.

20 Pound Family Pack includes:

  • 40% ground beef, the other 60% is steaks and a variety of 3C Beef
  • Enough beef for 10-12 meals for 4 people
35 Pound Family Pack includes:
BEST VALUE !!
  • 40% ground beef, the other 60% is steaks and a variety of 3C Beef
  • Enough beef for 15-20 meals for 4 people