Updated Shipping Information
According to UPS, their operations will continue; however, they have currently suspended their Service Guarantee until further notice.
We are still offering UPS Ground for our 1 and 2 day service areas from Hico, Texas. For areas outside our normal 2 day service area we offer UPS 2nd Day Air to insure your beef arrives safely to you. For your convenience, we continue to offer cold shipping, local delivery and curbside pick up. We continue to ask our local delivery and curbside customers to please place your orders online.
- We are now on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday at this time.
- 1-2 days - meat will arrive frozen
- 3 days - meat may be partially thawed (safe to freeze)
- Curbside Pick Up
Local customers can contact Mark at (254) 977- 4337 firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements for pick up or delivery.
If your product is not cool to the touch, please do not hesitate to contact us. Meats delivered warm or with seals broken should not be eaten. Please notify us immediately at (254) 977-4337 or email mark@chapman3Ccattle.com. We are here to help you.
PLEASE NOTE: Shipping may be interrupted or delayed due to holidays or inclement weather. If this occurs, your order will be shipped on our next available shipping day. Please remember our beef is flash frozen fresh and does not contain additives or preservatives. It is normal for there to be slight variations in color, shape, size and weight depending on the type of product ordered and the aging process
- You must supply a physical address. NO P.O. BOXES can be accepted. We cannot be responsible for any shipment that is delivered incorrectly and/or undeliverable due to incomplete, incorrect and/or invalid shipping addresses. Please double check your shipping address when placing your order.
- We only accepts online U.S. orders at this time.
- When your order is shipped, you will receive an email notification with a link to track the status of your shipment.
Shipping carriers will not require you to be home for delivery. Please anticipate the arrival of your package so you can transfer your meats directly to your refrigerator or freezer.
- Estimated delivery dates are subject to change and do not include weekends or holidays.
We want to make sure our customers understand customer service is very important to us. If you are not completely satisfied or have questions, concerns or experience any problems with your order, please do not hesitate to contact us:Mark Chapman at (254) 977-4337 or mark@chapman3Ccattle.com.
Connie Chapman at (817) 219-5230 or connie@chapman3Ccattle.com.
We are here to help you and strive to have satisfied customers that taste the difference in our 3C beef.