The king of steaks! Our large thick cut Porterhouse Steaks are a well-marbled classic premium steak and is actually two tender steaks in one. It is the strip steak and the filet - connected by a telltale T-shaped bone. In a Porterhouse, the tenderloin is usually 1 1/4 inch or larger in diameter.
- Hand cut by a Artisan Butcher
- Premium Aged All Natural Beef
- Grass-fed and grain finished beef
- NO additives. NO preservatives. NO added hormones. NO antibiotics.
- Flash frozen to preserve the quality